The Makerspace at the McLaughlin Branch is a place where people can learn, experiment, share, and create. In a Makerspace you can find a variety of high-tech and low-tech activities. Customers can collaborate and share skills and ideas with one another or work independently.
In the Makerspace you will find:
- 3D Printer (Learn more and submit a 3D print request).
- Two iMacs with software such as Garage Band, Photo Booth, and Facetime, etc.
- Green Screen
- Lego® Mindstorms Kits — make one of five designs or invent your own
- MaKey MaKey Kits that turn everyday items into cool circuits
- Interactive Projector
- Lego®: original blocks to create one-of-a-kind designs
- Craft supplies