The Finance Committee shall:
- Receive and review Financial Statements and make recommendations to the Board on issues that affect the financial management, fiscal viability, risk potential and internal financial controls of the library;
- Review the annual Operating Budget and Capital Budget as it relates to the Strategic Plan and priorities established by the Board;
- Review the Audited Financial Statements and ensure that there is an effective annual external auditing process;
- Investigate any other financial matters brought to its attention and advise the Board;
- Consists of up to Five (5) members. One member of the Committee should have financial and/or accounting experience. The Library Board Chair serves as ex-officio (non-voting) member.
Updated: January 21, 2016